Tattoo Eyebrows Artist in Boise
Eyebrow Tattooing Studio in Boise Idaho
Medusa Artistry Tattoo Eyebrows Idaho
At Medusa Artistry, we often use a tattoo gun in our eyebrow procedures. With powder brows, we insert the pigment into the skin in a smooth manor, providing seamless saturation throughout the whole brow. With ombre brows, we brush the pigment throughout the brow and fading to a lighter amount of saturation from the “tail” to the “bulb” of the eyebrows. With combination brows, we combine the use of a tattoo gun with a technique called microblading. To learn more, see the rest of our website.
“She did an amazing job. She is so meticulous with her work and strives to make sure you are happy. She makes you feel comfortable and welcome and takes her time to ensure a great end result!” Heather G.
"Madi did an amazing job on my brows! She was super friendly and very detailed with the procedure! I have always been self conscious of my brows but not anymore! They look natural and I absolutely love them!! I recommend getting your brows done by her!" BreAnna B.
“Madi did an amazing job microblading on my brows! She made me feel comfortable and I loved how we talked through everything and made sure my brows looked natural! My brows turned out amazing! Would 100% recommend to get your brows done by Madi!!” Rebecca M.
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Natural, subtle and elegant. Commonly referred to as “microblading,” this service is only hair strokes, giving your eyebrows the appearance of a more naturally full brow. This process is completed by “scratching” the pigment in hair mimicking strokes using a hand tool called a “microblader”. Using the hand tool gives the impression of a naturally fuller brow, without the weight of a fully saturated “makeup” appearance. Hairstroke brows are great for those who prefer to go with little to no makeup, or who want the freedom to fill in their eyebrows how they please, with an easy to follow shape already established. Considering the method of inserting pigment, microblading lasts slightly shorter in the skin, needing touchups around 1-3 years to maintain their flawless appearance.
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Ranges from subtle to sleek. Combining both hair strokes and powder brows, you have the freedom to choose whether you want a naturally elegant day to day look, or if you prefer to have a more polished appearance. The combination of both hairstrokes created by a tool called a “microblader” as well as the “powder” created by an actual tattoo gun, creates for a one of a kind set of eyebrows specialized to your lifestyle. Great for those who would like to look put together first thing in the morning, but still have the freedom to go barefaced without question. Also a great method if you prefer a bolder look for nightlife, date night, or those days where you just need an extra POP, you now have a great base to add the makeup of your choosing to add a more sleek appearance. Combining both hair strokes and powder, touch-ups to maintain their appearance are recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Imitating the look of a filled-in brow, powder brows give you a fully polished look without an overly solid appearance. This procedure is accomplished with a tattoo gun, inserting the pigment into the skin in a smooth manor, providing seamless saturation throughout the whole eyebrow. Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Similar to the powder brows, ombre brows imitate the appearance of makeup dusting through the eyebrow. The main contrast between these two processes is ombre brows are fully saturated in the tail of the eyebrow and fade to a more subtle shading in the front of the eyebrow. This procedure is also done using a tattoo gun, brushing the pigment throughout the eyebrow and fading to a lighter amount of saturation from the “tail” to the “bulb” of the eyebrows. They are great for those who appreciate the look of the combination eyebrows but already have adequate hairs, or those who do not fall within the requirements for microblading (see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
The General Process
– In the initial appointment before we actually start tattooing, we discuss with each client what her goals are and then we look at factors such as skin type, age, lifestyle and from there we decide what would be the best procedure for each individual client.
– When you initially come in to your eyebrow appointment, you will be greeted our lobby, where you will receive an information packet to fill out with medical information and release forms, as well as tell me a little about what you are desiring for your appointment on that day.
– From there, we will discuss what your options are to give you the best results, from my own professional opinion. Once we decide on a procedure, we will discuss color, and start your skin numbing for the procedure.
– Once the area is fully numbed, I will draw the brow shape on the area, taking into consideration your bone structure, facial features, visual symmetry, as well as your desired end result. Throughout this process I will show you the eyebrows and get your opinion on what you would like to see tweaked and what will make them perfect for you! Now that we have the shape established and your skin is numbed, we start the fun part!
– If we’ve chosen to go the microblading or combination brows route, we will begin with getting your base hairstrokes established. With powder brows or ombre brows, we will begin with applying pigment to the tail of the eyebrow and moving inward towards the bulb. Once the first “pass” is completed, I apply another layer of number and switch to the other eyebrow, repeating the last step. We will complete 2-3 passes on each brow.
– Once the eyebrows are finished, I apply a final layer of number onto the area and go over aftercare with you as a refresher (no worries on memorizing what I say, I send an instruction sheet with you!) Last step is a photo-op of your brand new brows, and you are set to go on your way!
– Touchup Appointment (first touchup within 10-12 weeks included with the cost of procedure). Touch up appointments go quite faster than the initial appointment, you will be in and out before you know it! These appointments can be made at the end of initial appointment, or scheduled within the first few weeks following the appointment. We will discuss your healing process, what you liked, what you would like to change (including shape, color, level of saturation and *possibly* procedure method). Once we decide where we are going with the appointment, I will get you numbing and the process will be just like your first appointment!
permanent tattoo eyebrows boise
local tattoo eyebrows boise
natural tattoo eyebrows boise
women’s tattoo eyebrows boise
tattoo eyebrows boise artist
local tattoo eyebrows Idaho
certified tattoo eyebrows Idaho
natural tattoo eyebrows Idaho
tattoo eyebrows near me idaho
tattoo eyebrows near me boise ID
local tattoo eyebrows near me
natural tattoo eyebrows near me
professional tattoo artist
professional tattoo artist near me
local professional tattoo artist
professional tattoo artist Idaho
professional tattoo artist Boise
tattooed makeup near me
tattooed makeup near me Idaho
tattooed makeup near me Boise
microblading eyebrows boise
local microblading eyebrows boise
microblading eyebrows boise reviews
permanent eyebrows boise
microblading artist near me
local microblading artist near me
professional microblading artist near me
makeup artist idaho
local makeup artist idaho
permanent makeup artist idaho near me
permanent makeup artist idaho reviews
permanent makeup artist idaho studio
women’s permanent makeup artist idaho
permanent makeup tattoo studio
permanent makeup tattoo Idaho
permanent makeup tattoo near me
boise permanent makeup tattoo
permanent makeup tattoo application
permanent makeup eyebrows Idaho
permanent makeup tattoo eyebrows Boise
makeup microblading Idaho
women’s makeup microblading Idaho
makeup microblading Idaho reviews
local makeup microblading Idaho
permanent makeup application Idaho
makeup application Idaho for women
makeup application Boise Idaho
local cosmetic tattoo Boise
boise permanent cosmetics
local boise permanent cosmetics
natural-looking boise permanent cosmetics
boise permanent cosmetics near me
microblading in boise idaho
professional microblading in boise idaho
local microblading in boise idaho
boise cosmetic tattoo eyebrows