Professional Permanent Makeup Garden City
Permanent Eyebrow Makeup Artist in Garden City Idaho
Medusa Artistry Permanent Makeup Idaho
Permanent makeup is makeup that, when applied, lasts much longer than regular makeup. This saves you from constantly putting on your eyebrow cosmetics when you wake up, and taking them off before you go to bed. To maintain their desired appearance, touch-ups are required every few years, depending on the procedure. Here at Medusa Artistry, we administer permanent cosmetics in two ways:
Microblading is a technique of administering permanent cosmetics, using a hand tool called a “microblader”. Whether or not you can receive a microblading treatment is determined by many factors. See our FAQ page to see if you are a candidate for this procedure.
Some procedures also make use of a tattoo gun, inserting the pigment into the skin in a smooth manor, providing seamless saturation throughout the whole eyebrow, brushing the pigment throughout the eyebrow and fading to a lighter amount of saturation from the “tail” to the “bulb,” or even combining it with microblading.
Let us accent your natural beauty with permanent makeup!
“She did an amazing job. She is so meticulous with her work and strives to make sure you are happy. She makes you feel comfortable and welcome and takes her time to ensure a great end result!” Heather G.
Madi did an amazing job on my brows! She was super friendly and very detailed with the procedure! I have always been self conscious of my brows but not anymore! They look natural and I absolutely love them!! I recommend getting your brows done by her!
“Madi did an amazing job microblading on my brows! She made me feel comfortable and I loved how we talked through everything and made sure my brows looked natural! My brows turned out amazing! Would 100% recommend to get your brows done by Madi!!” Rebecca M.
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Natural, subtle and elegant. Commonly referred to as “microblading,” this service is only hair strokes, giving your eyebrows the appearance of a more naturally full brow. This process is completed by “scratching” the pigment in hair mimicking strokes using a hand tool called a “microblader”. Using the hand tool gives the impression of a naturally fuller brow, without the weight of a fully saturated “makeup” appearance. Hairstroke brows are great for those who prefer to go with little to no makeup, or who want the freedom to fill in their eyebrows how they please, with an easy to follow shape already established. Considering the method of inserting pigment, microblading lasts slightly shorter in the skin, needing touchups around 1-3 years to maintain their flawless appearance.
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Ranges from subtle to sleek. Combining both hair strokes and powder brows, you have the freedom to choose whether you want a naturally elegant day to day look, or if you prefer to have a more polished appearance. The combination of both hairstrokes created by a tool called a “microblader” as well as the “powder” created by an actual tattoo gun, creates for a one of a kind set of brows specialized to your lifestyle. Great for those who would like to look put together first thing in the morning, but still have the freedom to go barefaced without question. Also a great method if you prefer a bolder look for nightlife, date night, or those days where you just need an extra POP, you now have a great base to add the makeup of your choosing to add a more sleek appearance. Combining both hair strokes and powder, touch-ups to maintain their appearance are recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Imitating the look of a filled-in brow, powder brows give you a fully polished look without an overly solid appearance. This procedure is accomplished with a tattoo gun, inserting the pigment into the skin in a smooth manor, providing seamless saturation throughout the whole eyebrow. Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Similar to the powder brows, ombre brows imitate the appearance of makeup dusting through the brow. The main contrast between these two processes is ombre brows are fully saturated in the tail of the brow and fade to a more subtle shading in the front of the brow. This procedure is also done using a tattoo gun, brushing the pigment throughout the brow and fading to a lighter amount of saturation from the “tail” to the “bulb” of the eyebrows. These brows are great for those who appreciate the look of the combination brows but already have adequate brow hairs, or those who do not fall within the requirements for microblading (see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
The General Process
– In the initial appointment before we actually start tattooing, we discuss with each client what her goals are and then we look at factors such as skin type, age, lifestyle and from there we decide what would be the best procedure for each individual client.
– When you initially come in to your eyebrow appointment, you will be greeted in our lobby, where you will receive an information packet to fill out with medical information and release forms, as well as tell me a little about what you are desiring for your appointment on that day.
– From there, we will discuss what your options are to give you the best results, from my own professional opinion. Once we decide on a procedure, we will discuss color, and start your skin numbing for the procedure.
– Once the area is fully numbed, I will draw the brow shape on the area, taking into consideration your bone structure, facial features, visual symmetry, as well as your desired end result. Throughout this process I will show you the brows and get your opinion on what you would like to see tweaked and what will make them perfect for you! Now that we have the shape established and your skin is numbed, we start the fun part!
– If we’ve chosen to go the microblading or combination brows route, we will begin with getting your base hairstrokes established. With powder brows or ombre brows, we will begin with applying pigment to the tail of the brow and moving inward towards the bulb. Once the first “pass” is completed, I apply another layer of number and switch to the other brow, repeating the last step. We will complete 2-3 passes on each brow.
– Once the brows are finished, I apply a final layer of number onto the area and go over aftercare with you as a refresher (no worries on memorizing what I say, I send an instruction sheet with you!) Last step is a photo-op of your brand new brows, and you are set to go on your way!
– Touchup Appointment (first touchup within 10-12 weeks included with the cost of procedure). Touch up appointments go quite faster than the initial appointment, you will be in and out before you know it! These appointments can be made at the end of initial appointment, or scheduled within the first few weeks following the appointment. We will discuss your healing process, what you liked, what you would like to change (including shape, color, level of saturation and *possibly* procedure method). Once we decide where we are going with the appointment, I will get you numbing and the process will be just like your first appointment!
local permanent makeup Garden City
professional permanent makeup Garden City
permanent makeup Garden City reviews
permanent makeup Garden City services
applying permanent eyebrows Garden City
permanent makeup Garden City artist studio
eyebrow permanent makeup Garden City
professional permanent makeup eyebrows Garden City
local permanent makeup eyebrows Garden City
permanent makeup eyebrows Garden City reviews
permanent makeup eyebrows Garden City brow artist
permanent makeup eyebrows Garden City
permanent eyebrows near me
local permanent eyebrows near me
Garden City makeup application near me
Garden City makeup application reviews
local Garden City makeup application near me
professional Garden City makeup application near me
permanent cosmetics idaho
permanent cosmetics idaho near me
local permanent cosmetics idaho
professional permanent cosmetics idaho
makeup artist idaho reviews
local makeup artist idaho
makeup artist idaho
great makeup artist idaho
experienced makeup artist idaho
choose a makeup artist idaho
permanent eyebrows Garden City
permanent eyebrows Garden City idaho reviews
local permanent eyebrows Garden City
natural permanent eyebrows Garden City
permanent eyebrows Garden City services
facial artist studio Garden City idaho
local facial artist studio Garden City idaho
facial artist studio Garden City idaho reviews
local idaho microblading services
idaho microblading services near me
idaho microblading services in a studio
custom idaho microblading services
idaho microblading services
eyebrow tattooing idaho
custom eyebrow tattooing idaho
natural eyebrow tattooing idaho
local eyebrow tattooing idaho
custom microblading artist studio
facial microblading artist studio
brow microblading artist studio
microblading artist studio near me
microblading artist studio idaho
permanent cosmetic studio Garden City
idaho cosmetic tattooing
cosmetic tattooing near me
professional cosmetic tattooing near me
local cosmetic tattooing near me
natural cosmetic tattooing near me
aesthetic cosmetic tattooing near me
permanent makeup Garden City Idaho
Idaho tattooing services for women
Idaho brow tattooing services
tattooing studio near me
professional cosmetic tattooing studio near me
cosmetic tattooing studio reviews
professional cosmetic tattooing studio
local cosmetic tattooing studio reviews
makeup tattooing studio
Garden City permanent tattooing artist
tattooing artistry idaho