Medusa Artistry Services
Permanent Makeup Services in Garden City Idaho
$100 off all Procedures! Book Now!
The General Process
– In the initial appointment before we actually start tattooing, we discuss with each client what her goals are and then we look at factors such as skin type, age, lifestyle and from there we decide what would be the best procedure for each individual client. (Note: We kindly do not accept clients under the age of 18. Thank you for understanding.)
– When you initially come in to your eyebrow appointment, you will be greeted in the lobby of Permanent Makeup Boise, where you will receive an information packet to fill out with medical information and release forms, as well as tell me a little about what you are desiring for your appointment on that day.
– From there, we will discuss what your options are to give you the best results, from my own professional opinion. Once we decide on a procedure, we will discuss color, and start your skin numbing for the procedure.
– Once the area is fully numbed, I will draw the brow shape on the area, taking into consideration your bone structure, facial features, visual symmetry, as well as your desired end result. Throughout this process I will show you the brows and get your opinion on what you would like to see tweaked and what will make them perfect for you! Now that we have the shape established and your skin is numbed, we start the fun part!
– If we’ve chosen to go the microblading or combination brows route, we will begin with getting your base hairstrokes established. With powder brows or ombre brows, we will begin with applying pigment to the tail of the brow and moving inward towards the bulb. Once the first “pass” is completed, I apply another layer of number and switch to the other brow, repeating the last step. We will complete 2-3 passes on each brow.
– Once the brows are finished, I apply a final layer of number onto the area and go over aftercare with you as a refresher (no worries on memorizing what I say, I send an instruction sheet with you!) Last step is a photo-op of your brand new brows, and you are set to go on your way!
– (The first touch-up appointment within 10-12 weeks included with the cost of procedure). Touch up appointments go quite faster than the initial appointment, you will be in and out before you know it! These appointments can be made at the end of initial appointment, or scheduled within the first few weeks following the appointment. We will discuss your healing process, what you liked, what you would like to change (including shape, color, level of saturation and *possibly* procedure method). Once we decide where we are going with the appointment, I will get you numbing and the process will be just like your first appointment!
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Natural, subtle and elegant. Commonly referred to as “microblading,” this service is only hair strokes, giving your brows the appearance of a more naturally full brow. This process is completed by “scratching” the pigment in hair mimicking strokes using a hand tool called a “microblader”. Using the hand tool gives the impression of a naturally fuller brow, without the weight of a fully saturated “makeup” appearance. Hairstroke brows are great for those who prefer to go with little to no makeup, or who want the freedom to fill in their brows how they please, with an easy to follow shape already established. Considering the method of inserting pigment, microblading lasts slightly shorter in the skin, needing touchups around 1-3 years to maintain their flawless appearance.
(see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Ranges from subtle to sleek. Combining both hair strokes and powder brows, you have the freedom to choose whether you want a naturally elegant day to day look, or if you prefer to have a more polished appearance. The combination of both hairstrokes created by a tool called a “microblader” as well as the “powder” created by an actual tattoo gun, creates for a one of a kind set of brows specialized to your lifestyle. Great for those who would like to look put together first thing in the morning, but still have the freedom to go barefaced without question. Also a great method if you prefer a bolder look for nightlife, date night, or those days where you just need an extra POP, you now have a great base to add the makeup of your choosing to add a more sleek appearance. Combining both hair strokes and powder, touch-ups to maintain their appearance are recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Imitating the look of a filled-in brow, powder brows give you a fully polished look without an overly solid appearance. This procedure is accomplished with a tattoo gun, inserting the pigment into the skin in a smooth manor, providing seamless saturation throughout the whole brow. Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
Similar to the powder brows, ombre brows imitate the appearance of makeup dusting through the brow. The main contrast between these two processes is ombre brows are fully saturated in the tail of the brow and fade to a more subtle shading in the front of the brow. This procedure is also done using a tattoo gun, brushing the pigment throughout the brow and fading to a lighter amount of saturation from the “tail” to the “bulb” of the brows. These brows are great for those who appreciate the look of the combination brows but already have adequate brow hairs, or those who do not fall within the requirements for microblading (see FAQ, am I a candidate for microblading?) Touchups to maintain powder brows flawless appearance is recommended between 1-4 years, depending on your skin’s retention of the pigment.
15 Percent Off For All Current Employees of all Franchises
10 Percent Off For All Former Employees of all Franchises
“Dutch has always had my heart, and working for Dutch has given me some of the most amazing friendships and experiences and has grown me so much as a person. In an effort to give back to this community, enjoy a percentage off your service!” – Madi Krings
“She did an amazing job. She is so meticulous with her work and strives to make sure you are happy. She makes you feel comfortable and welcome and takes her time to ensure a great end result!” Heather G.
"Madi did an amazing job on my brows! She was super friendly and very detailed with the procedure! I have always been self conscious of my brows but not anymore! They look natural and I absolutely love them!! I recommend getting your brows done by her!" BreAnna B.
“Madi did an amazing job microblading on my brows! She made me feel comfortable and I loved how we talked through everything and made sure my brows looked natural! My brows turned out amazing! Would 100% recommend to get your brows done by Madi!!” Rebecca M.
ombre eyebrows near me
professional ombre eyebrows near me
ombre eyebrows near me boise
local ombre eyebrows near me
powder eyebrows near me
professional powder eyebrows near me
powder eyebrows near me boise
local powder eyebrows near me
professional hairstroke eyebrows
professional hairstroke eyebrows near me
local professional hairstroke eyebrows
professional hairstroke eyebrows treasure valley
professional combination eyebrow artist
professional combination eyebrows near me
local professional combination eyebrows studio
professional combination eyebrows treasure valley
eyebrow microblading services
eyebrow microblading services near me
eyebrow microblading services reviews
what are eyebrow microblading services
powder vs ombre eyebrows
combination vs hairstroke eyebrows
what are ombre eyebrows
what are powder eyebrows
what are combination eyebrows
what are hairstroke eyebrows
ombre eyebrow touch-ups boise
local ombre eyebrow touch-ups
ombre eyebrow touch-ups near me
ombre eyebrow touch-ups reviews
hairstroke eyebrow touch-ups Idaho
local hairstroke eyebrow touch-ups
hairstroke eyebrow touch-ups near me
hairstroke eyebrow touch-ups reviews
local powder eyebrow touch-ups
powder eyebrow touch-ups near me
powder eyebrow touch-ups artist
local combination eyebrow touch-ups
combination eyebrow touch-ups near me
combination eyebrow touch-ups reviews
microblading studio boise
professional microblading studio boise
boise makeup artist near me
boise makeup artist studio
boise cosmetic application studio
boise cosmetic application near me
professional boise cosmetic application
idaho makeup artist near me
idaho makeup artist studio
local idaho makeup artist
idaho makeup artist reviews
idaho cosmetic application studio
idaho cosmetic application near me
professional idaho cosmetic application
idaho facial tattooing
idaho cosmetic artist studio
idaho hairstroke services
idaho ombre services
idaho combination services